DAILY BREAD(Dominate)

 WhatsApp...                                                  call... 

🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞DOMINATE🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞

1John5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

There are demonic spirit that manipulate to dominate people of the world in other to control their actions. These unclean spirits manipulate through people they possessed making those people to dominate demonically in the environment they are. But any child of God in such environment makes the unclean spirits to bow and the spirit of the Lord become in control making everything to work together for your good as a child of God(Romans8:28). 

When the spirit of God is dominating in your environment you dominate and every body bow down to the spirit of God in you. When the spirit of God is dominating in the church you go, it makes everything that is done to be according to how it will please God thereby making you happy because anything that pleases God must please you as a child of God 

Be spiritually conscious in any were you are for the spirit of God to be in control, don't relax for the devil but be alert spiritually(1Thessalonians5:19). 

Prayer point: 

Lord Jesus, I thank you for the power to dominate you gave to me. by the power of God that dwells in me I destroy every powers of the devil that is against me in the environment that I live and I command all of them to be powerless in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. I am dominating because I have the spirit of God in me. Alleluia 

Further Lesson: 1Thessalonians5:19

🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞

 If you are not yet a child of God and you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour Click here

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

................................. Jesus is Lord.........................

....JLWEO WELFARE....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAILY BREAD(Complete in Him)

DAILY BREAD(You are Stronger Than You Think)

DAILY BREAD(Possibility in Christ)