DAILY BREAD(Months of Great Manifestation)

 WhatsApp...                                                  call... 

🍞🍞🍞🍞 WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF GREAT MANIFESTATION🍞🍞🍞🍞

Matthew 16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Prayer point 

1. Thank you Lord Jesus for these great month that you have made for all children of God all over the world that we rejoice and be glad in it.

2. Lord Jesus I believe this month is a great month. 

3. I destroy every powers of the enemy against children of God this months in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen 

4. I cancel every demonic assignment against the manifestation of children of God this month in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen 

5. Because this month is the month of great manifestation, I proclaim that all the children of God all over the world to begin to manifest greatly henceforth in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen 

Every powers of the enemy that limit the good manifestation of people that is against children of God all over the world I trample, crush and destroy it in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen 

6. Children of God begin to manifest greatly in your local government, state, nation and the world in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

7. Thank you Lord Jesus for this great month you have made for us children of God in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞

 If you are not yet a child of God and you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour Click here

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

................................. Jesus is Lord.........................

....JLWEO WELFARE....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAILY BREAD(Complete in Him)

DAILY BREAD(You are Stronger Than You Think)

DAILY BREAD(Possibility in Christ)