DAILY BREAD(Cleans The Church)
🍞🍞🍞CLEANS THE CHURCH1🍞🍞🍞
2Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
According to the English meaning of the word church. It means a building where Christians service take place. As a believer you are the temple of God. And God is dwelling in them and any Body that have accepted Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and savior have cleans the heart. And God is dwelling in such person. According to the bible verse above it says "FOR YE ARE THE TEMPLE OF THE LIVING GOD". The word of God have made us believer to know that we are the temple of the living God.
If the church that believer go for service is polluted due to the activities of the false brethren, then it needs to be cleans. It is the Lord Jesus that cleanses the church(Matthew21:12-13). If anybody cleans himself through accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and personal saviour, Jesus Christ passes through that person to cleans the church.
Churches are polluted if children of God are not exercising spiritual authority over the devil and his chaos. For instance the word of God says "quench not the spirit(1Thessalonians5:19), and also Luke10:19 says "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you". The power have been given to every believer to spoil and cancel every activities of the devil in the church. Cleans the church by having intimacy with God through which you can understand the wiles of the devil against the church and resisting it from operation.
Prayer point:
Heavenly Father, I thank you for given me power through which I can cancel and stop every activities of the devil and his agent in the church. I destroy every powers of the enemy that is against the church of our Lord Jesus Christ all over the world in the mighty name of Jesus and I stop any means through which the devil is manipulating to control the church of our Lord Jesus Christ in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Further Lesson: Matthew18:18
🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞
If you are not yet a child of God and you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour Click here
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
................................. Jesus is Lord.........................
....JLWEO WELFARE....

Comments
Post a Comment